Who is AG&P?
- Based in the Philippines, Atlantic, Gulf and Pacific Company (AG&P) is providing gas to its customers through a holistic offering in LNG import-hubs with offshore and onshore distribution networks. AG&P delivers cutting-edge solutions to vessels, plants and projects across the infrastructure lifecycle
- AG&P builds the world’s infrastructure in Lego-like pieces called modules from its two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities south of Manila, covering 150 hectares of land and capable of producing 125,000 tons of assembled modules per year. AG&P has modularized refineries, chemical, petrochemical, power and water plants, LNG apparatus, mining systems, offshore topsides and civil works such as ports and bridges
- AG&P provides mission-critical, rapid and innovative solutions for infrastructure from the early planning stages all the way through to and including operations
- AG&P is a world-leader in designing, building and operating solutions for the LNG supply chain and application infrastructure. AG&P has secured one of only three global licenses to build specialized LNG-membrane tanks from the dominant French company, GTT (Gaztransport & Technigaz), which owns the technology behind 70% of the world’s vessel-based LNG tanks and now onshore tanks as well
- In August 2016, AG&P announced an investment in GasEntec, a Korea-based engineering firm specializing in the design of gas, power, electrical and marine solutions related to small- and mid-scale LNG. AG&P delivers a complete engineering, procurement, construction and operating solution for all aspects of LNG supply and use. This meets revolutionary demand in this space in archipelagic nations such as Indonesia or the Philippines as well as in India, Europe and North America which are shifting to cleaner LNG as a primary energy and industrial fuel source
- AG&P delivers its work globally for oil and gas, power and mining majors directly as well as for the world’s largest engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies and shipyards which have been awarded major contracts that require large-scale sub-contracting
- Clients come to AG&P for its heritage of quality execution, the high productivity of its workers, its strong credentials, its leadership in modular engineering/construction and standard designs/products. Throughout its 117-year history, AG&P has consistently provided our clients with excellence in service and successful project delivery, maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality